A Manuscript Assessment guides your work toward the successful publication of your book.
It’s an invaluable tool to help you make considered decisions about how to proceed with your manuscript. This Assessment is the first step in the publishing process—before you begin any rounds of edits—and informs you for every step afterward.
Our senior editor will:
• Write an evaluation of your manuscript including:
• A summary of structural and editorial solutions for the manuscript.
• Comments on how the manuscript can be grammatically improved.
• A suggested editing level to address the developmental and grammatical concerns outlined.
• Edit your first chapter, or about 1,500 words, for you to see the kind of work your manuscript would benefit from.
* This price is valid for manuscripts up to 80,000 words. If your manuscript exceeds this word count, contact us for a personalized quote.
Our senior editor will not:
• Correct errors in sentence structure, language, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax, or alter word choices.
• Correct errors in facts, or note where approval from a third party may be required.
Ready to make your book? Click here to Build A Custom Plan.