The basic cover design focuses on a central image* with easy-to-read layout.
We’ll provide you two initial mock-up designs. Choose the cover design concept you like best and suggest changes to be made.
Our designer will work with you through two revisions to turn the concept into the final cover design.
*The image is chosen by the designer or supplied by you.
Applicable to All Designs
- You have copyrights to the final design.
- We provide you with a high-quality print-ready file.
- If you need an eBook cover in addition to your print cover, add $149 to the cost of the Print Book Cover Design.
- Please contact us if you need additional design services such as a dust jacket or foil stamping for your hardbound book.
- You will supply text for the back book cover and an author picture (if you want one).
- Our designer will insert the bar code and the ISBN and other required information to create the front and back cover and the spine.
- If stock photography is used for your cover, the fee to purchase the image is additional.